A/C and PS removal completed!

------=____1042183561332_j.K8_ZanL.

Well, I didn't swap the rack yet, and the write-up mostly covers A/C removal... PS removal was done by my best friend while I went to lunch, and unfortunately, he didn't take many pictures.  I haven't made it to that part yet, so I don't know how much might be missing pictures.
I'll still give you the link when it's ready anyway, though...
Thanks for the interest!
Ryan H.