Track Day - anyone ever go to one of these? (this one WillowSprings)

Shawn c Meze wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 22:14:47 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:
> >
> > It's $100 bucks, I am not ready mech. wise but I'd really, really
> > like
> > to do one of these.
> > <http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=653088>
> > <http://www.DuratecPerformance.com/willow>

<snip>

> Its kinda close to you. So is dubwar but..... (never mind.)

Ummm. Duuuude.  I won't start whining so we'll just let it lay. <sigh>

> If track time is what you want then I can offer you this package.
>
> <Racerfactory.com>  Last weekend of March.
> $225 (Pay before Feb 15 otherwise its $250) for 2 full days of track
> time.
> About 5 hours total track time.
> Saturday lunch provided.
> Intense classroom instruction plus track instruction.
> Many instructors to pick from and when the instructors go drive in their
> run group you can ride with (any of) them.
> Mostly VW and Audi's so the cars are similar and the peeps are cool.
> There will be some non VW Audi's there, not many.
> Sat night GTG for dinner which is cool.
<links snipped>

> Check it out and see what you think. Sorry for the total advertisement
> but I wanted to offer this to Scirocco.org peeps and mostly, you sorta
> asked. :)
>
> Maybe we should make THAT our GTG? Whats better than a track FULL of
> Scirocco's?
>
> Shawn Méze

OK, I'll do some more research.

No prob with the self promo, folks may not know otherwise.

TBerk
"It wasn't a fall from Grace, it was a fall from the demigod career
track".