WTT: My 10.1 for your 9.4...

Versatility my friend. I lived with 9.4 and drums on the 85, I can handle 9.4 and disks on the 87.

What it really boils down to is this. Currently, I want to run 13" wheels, 175/50/13 tires, and frame scraping ride height.

Woohoo!

Joshua

You guys are funny!

I would assume that you are after better acceleration
by using the 13's?  Saving weight?  For autox?
There *are* 13" wheels available that fit over the 10.1's!

Just remember, at the end of the straight, before entering
turn 1, you must be able to slow down too!  ;)  hehe

Since track events are my thing, I just have to give you
guys a hard time...

Ben