From: Julie Macfarlane [mailto:juliemac57@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 6:35 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Ok, so what do we do about it?

Ok. Ron is right, in fact all the opions expressed are correct in basis.
We have some VERY smart people on this list. Both Mech, Nerd and Engineer. I

challenge the list to come up with a motor vehicle that is fuel efficient
and yet powerful, using existing technology. Something like the original bug

in concept, simplicity, ease of maintenance and affordable to build.
The 8v is the most reliable engine and cheap. That would be the best
platform to play with.

Let the Rocco wars begin!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development