OT: Cleaning Interior

I guess this could apply to our cars but it has to do with my Rabbit.  Its
been sitting for a while waiting for a few parts before its ready to become
my daily driver.  Moisture got inside and now the interior is almost solid
white from the thick blanket of mold that grew.  (darn rainy northwest)
Luckily I'm putting in new seats so I'm not worried about cleaning those but
other than wiping everything down and cleaning with bleach water what would
you recommend to clean it up.  The bleach water will kill the mold but what
about for the carpets, is there in fumigation thing I can use to kill
everything thats gotten into the cracks and vents????

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-