OT: Cleaning Interior

"Tyler P." wrote:

> I guess this could apply to our cars but it has to do with my Rabbit.  Its
> been sitting for a while waiting for a few parts before its ready to become
> my daily driver.  Moisture got inside and now the interior is almost solid
> white from the thick blanket of mold that grew.  (darn rainy northwest)
> Luckily I'm putting in new seats so I'm not worried about cleaning those but
> other than wiping everything down and cleaning with bleach water

Don't use the bleach water, get some fungicide, stuff deadly to
'goims' but won't damage the interior.

Pull the carpet out and hose it in the driveway, sunlight will help to
kill those spores as well as a good bath in the fungicidial cleaner.

With the seats and carpet out you can slap a floor mop around the
inside with gusto and dispatch.

TBerk