[kinda OT] opinions on Mechanix gloves

I got the gel ones for Christmas and in general, I like them a lot.
They have good tactile feel for gloves, and fit my very large and very
thin, bony hands well - can't say that for all gloves.  They protect my
hands very well.  They get soaked with grease and oil easily, and leave
a smudge mark on everything I touch...just ask my wife.  Can't comment
on gel vs. non-gel though.

HTH

Ron