Racing in San Diego

Maybe those dumb asses in SD think this concept is
analogous to arresting the Jon's instead of the
prostitute? Prostitute entertains Jon = Jon is the
guilty party, Street Racer entertains the spectator =
spectator is the guilty party?

Thought crime is not far down the road!
Better cancel my subscription to Road & Track!