problems replacing timing belt tensioner

--0-1209375681-1041719751=:84939

Hey all,

I just got the tensioner off my '83 8v, only to find that it does not match the new one I have waiting.  The old one has a big nut on it so you can tighten it, the new one just has two little holes where the nut should be. Do you need a special tool to tension the new ones or something!?  Looking at pics from adirondack and gprparts.com the all have the two hole design.  What do I do?  Please help I need to get back on the road!  Thanks in advance-

Rob