Seat Repair Help

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@veedub.com> wrote:
> You can get them at the dealers for a few bucks. I need to get a set
> myself. They simply work on friction and snap/get rounded out after
> awhile.

I have the PN at home, I just got mine.  They don't use friction though
- the bit that sticks out of the seat has two flats on it.  The inside
of the knob gets all chewed up and rounds out.

What's important is that you use the correct screw (some fine threaded
thing, don't know the specs coz I don't have ETKA at work) and loctite
that sucker in there.