De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De
la part de Jeff Southerland
Envoyé : 3 janvier, 2003 00:16
À : Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Re: Car Books

I have the Greg Raven and the Per Schroder books, and yes, the Schroeder is
the better of the two. It is published by Bentley. The newer version of the
Raven book is not as bad as the old one, but for my money, I'd get the
Schroder.  I also have a Bosch fuel injection book by Bentley, "Bosch Fuel
Injection & Engine Management". Another quality title, very informative and
even used it to help understand and execute some testing procedures. HTH,
Jeff