From: "Marko Latrell" <jamal_latrell@angelfire.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 11:42 AM
Subject: RE: All Roccs were made in Germany, eh ?

> Thanks for all the feedback, you all are extremely helpfull. I was asking
b/c I am taking another look at a super clean GTi this weekend. I have never
seen a rabbit in such good shape outside of a showcar. This car only shows
55K miles and I belive it. The front grill still has red paint stripes going
accross horizontally. I never knew that painted the grills like that. Thats
stock, right ? The silver paint is still shiney, it was garage kept.
Everything about this rabbit is pristine, and I might buy it. It is all
stock too and the inside is mint as well.

> BUT, if they used self tapping screws and shoddy workmanship to put it
together, I don't want any part of it. SO I gotta think about it and check
it out more carefully.