De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Marko Latrell
Envoye : 21 fevrier, 2003 11:42
A : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : RE: All Roccs were made in Germany, eh ?

Thanks for all the feedback, you all are extremely helpfull. I was asking
b/c I am taking another look at a super clean GTi this weekend. I have never
seen a rabbit in such good shape outside of a showcar. This car only shows
55K miles and I belive it. The front grill still has red paint stripes going
accross horizontally. I never knew that painted the grills like that. Thats
stock, right ? The silver paint is still shiney, it was garage kept.
Everything about this rabbit is pristine, and I might buy it. It is all
stock too and the inside is mint as well.

BUT, if they used self tapping screws and shoddy workmanship to put it
together, I don't want any part of it. SO I gotta think about it and check
it out more carefully.

thanks again,
Marko

---