From: Nate Mellom [mailto:bronson@inwave.com]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 11:32 AM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: Anyone ever seen this wheel?

Sounds like the seller is trying to say that it's an actual VW part, but
I've NEVER seen a steering wheel like this one.
I like it!
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403959397&ca
tegory=33704>
Nate
'81
'84

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health,
abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad,