Desperation... any more ideas (16V problems)?

Michael Abatzis wrote:

> TBerk, you're always preaching about the electrons--what say you let us know
> where you'd throw in new ground wires? i'm curious about the "brain" ground,
> but maybe a schematic or something is in order?
>
> -Michael Abatzis

Well, I will admit two things going in:

- I am an 8v man by trade &

- I have early A1 & A2 but now 16v schematics available to me.

I do know grounds come in three basic flavors;

1. Those like the large cable off the battery post to the chassis &
block.

2. Those that tie the block and chassis together, this is somewhat the
same as #1.

3. Grounds, switched or otherwise, which server to complete a 12v
circuit: good example is the two ground wires found running all the
way across the back of my motor to end up attaching on the 5th
injector (8v). Another example is the ground for the K/S box.

Somebody send me a scan of a typical 16v electrical diagram and I'll
see what I can do, in the mean time I'll work up a secondary level of
'What else to ground in an 8v' on another thread.

TBerk
[I gotta get back to work]