Desperation... any more ideas (16V problems)?

TBerk, you're always preaching about the electrons--what say you let us know
where you'd throw in new ground wires? i'm curious about the "brain" ground,
but maybe a schematic or something is in order?

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...