free car listing sites

Anyone know any free places to list a car for sale? I really really really really really  want that MK1 but I need to sell my car first. So far I just have it listed here, vortex and want ad digest. All I want is enough for the mk1, a 1 way plane ticket to orlando and about $100 extra for hotel fees on the way back. If you buy my car, I'll be you're personal slave at Cincy if that's what it takes. Picture it: 'Get me a beer!' Yes sir, right away.' Pitch my tent up over there and unload all the shit outta my car.' 'I'm on it.'
I have yet to see anyone else selling a car offer that kind of service with a smile!

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag