Fw: Judges.>.From Cammisa

From: "Jason Cammisa"

Subject: Re: Judges Needed for Waterfest

 zzzzz.....  <exiting lurk hibernation>

 Uh, yeah, I'm in.... I'd love to show the Scirocco (as I will likely have a
 brand new engine... again) but if that's not acceptable, I can always show
 the Golf... so yeah, lemme know what I need to...  And also what the
 schedule will be like -- I'll do it for one day, but I don't wanna ruin
 both days of the show judging. :)

 Jason

 PS:  Can you forward this to the list?  I'm in Germany and can't send
 e-mails from my jason@scirocco.org (list) account...  Thx...

> At 04:41 PM 2/17/2003, Josh20V wrote:
> >Scott and Camissa, are you in for it this year?
> >
> >Its time to start collecting the judges, remember we tried this last
year,
> >but no listers did it. Then we all got to sit and bitch about the crappy
> >judging, when we had blown a chance to do it right.
> >
> >So this year we can provide 2 of our "own", they don't need to be list
> >members, they just need to be Scirocco freaks!
> >
> >This year at WF there will (probably) be 4 classes: Stock; Modified 1;
> >Modified 2; and Supermodified.
> >
> >Stock may be divided only by mileage, not type of car. There were very
few
> >Stock cars in the last few years. It may be that S1 = <25K, S2 = 25-50K,
S3
> >=
> >50-80K, S4 = >80K. Alternately it may be divided by year: 2000 through
2003;
> >1994 through 1999, 1988 through 1993, 1975 through 1987.
> >
> >Modified 1 and 2 will allow those with fewer mods or more mods to compete
> >amongst themselves, grouped in the usual array of car models and chassis.
> >
> >Supermodified is only for the truly outrageous.
> >
> >For the S's there will be one stock class, one mod 1 class, and one mod 2
> >class. Supermod will not be a separate S judged class.
> >
> >The Mod groups will have entry forms where they will check-off the mods
they
> >have, and those mods will have a number of points. So many points and
you're
> >in Mod 1; more and you're in Mod 2; an obnoxious amount more and you're
in
> >Supermod. The points have no relevance other than for the entry forms.
Where