[RE: Re: [[OT]Buying a]

My girlfriend had the same problems with her '00 Jetta (not TDI). MAF went, luckily the dealership put it under warrenty. There have also been 2 or 3 recalls on various parts. All together I think her car has been in the shop 5 times for fairly major stuff. Just backing up Eric's story about unreliablity issues.

Dan