CINCY - Hotel Rooms now available!

I've set up a block of rooms at the Ramada just off the
freeway again this year.  (I don't know if it's good or
bad, but they remembered us from last year.)  Rates aren't
exactly cheap but the location is perfect and the hotel is
new and very nice.

I've reserved 13 doubles and 6 singles (that's what was
available), rates are $89 / night plus tax.  The group rate
is valid Friday June 6 and Saturday June 7.  (Regular $99 /
night.)

Cutoff for reservations is May 24, 2003, but BOOK EARLY!!!

The phone number is (937) 283-3200, mention Scirocco.org
for the group rate.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov