All Roccs were made in Germany, right ???

I think that quite often when you get a badly put together car it's what I
call a "friday afternoon" car, where everyone at the factory have been down
the pub at lunch and they wanna get off home ASAP. So they stumble about
and throw a couple of cars together. When you think about it, Friday
afternoon is 1/10th of the working week so that means 10% of the cars would
be a bit pony!
Thats my theory anyway.

Adam
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i

                      "Jeff Southerland"
                      <jsoutherland16@at        To:       <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      tbi.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: All Roccs were made in Germany, right ???
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      20/02/2003 23:13

The doors on my Rabbit are not sagging, and still sound solid when they
close. It has 255,xxx on it and is still sound. I think the US built stuff
gets a bad rap sometimes, but I think is more about the particular car, and
not so much about where it is made. That having been said , I have been in
my share of US built bunnies that felt "soft", but most of them weren't
properly maintained either. Some people say Mexican or Brazilian built cars
and parts are inferior also, but, with some exceptions, who's to say they
are?

Jeff