[non-roc] fuel delivery question + engine FS

Amidst doing a 3A engine swap on my '88 Fox..

I get spark, but no fuel comes out of the injectors.

Several hours after trying to start the car, the garage smells strongly of
gas. Bizarre.

I have a 1.8 Audi engine from an '86 4000.. has 110k miles, pulled from
running not-wrecked car I parted out. Drove it home, ran great.. was pretty
quick, too. Engine is in CT, and will $125 or best offer.

toastworks@hotmail.com
-Dave