[non-roc] fuel delivery question + engine FS

1) do you have fuel pressure at the filter?
2) Is it coming out of the filter?
3)Is the fuel piston moving? Remove the top 3 screws from the top. Lift up
the fuel dist. Feel if the piston moves freely. It could be jambed up with
guck. (This I have seen!)

Good luck.

P.S. I replaced the skin on the door and the rest of the body work is
underway. Paint in a few weeks! Love the car man! Thanks again  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com