Mazdaspeed Protroge

If I remember right, the Mazdaspeed Protege is the MP3 Protege with a
Callaway Turbosystem.  When the auto mags tested the MP3 a year or two
ago, they were getting crazy fast slalom numbers (faster than Vettes and
Porsches), but it was criticized for only having 130 (or maybe 140) hp.
  Mazda's answer was adding the Callaway Turbosystem putting out 170 hp.
  Cool car for under $20k.  Not many of them were being made tho -- I
think just 2000.

Mike