how do i kill my rev limiter on my 88 rocco 16v??? and whos got a fuel mo...

--part1_15b.1c1e9140.2b85a89f_boundary

you can't chip a rocco, they are not that advanced.  And I didn't know they
had rev limiters,  I've never hit it, i''ve had the car for six years now,
and yeah its been way up there many times, not they Vr6 is another thing,
definitely a rev limiter on that engine

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_15b.1c1e9140.2b85a89f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">you can't chip a rocco, they are not that advanced.&nb=
sp; And I didn't know they had rev limiters,&nbsp; I've never hit it, i''ve=20=
had the car for six years now, and yeah its been way up there many times, no=
t they Vr6 is another thing, definitely a rev limiter on that engine<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15b.1c1e9140.2b85a89f_boundary--