Desperation... any more ideas (16V problems)?

I've got an extra ground going to the coil, the back of the manifold (where there's a factory ground strap), the alternator casing, and each of the manifold bolts (my plug wires have ground straps, so just in case).  Which ground strap was it that was junked on yours?