16v 2.0l engine, N/A stats??

>From: "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net>
>
>With all due respects, Scott, (and I mean that) have you been living on the
>moon for the last 30 years?  Right now, the only thing more pressing in the
>automotive world than fuel mileage might be emissions. Mileage is one very
>important type of performance. In today's environment, yes-"performance"
>(mileage-type)is the main consideration faced by the automakers.

think so larry? did i miss the part where escalades and tahoes and the like
are now getting 30 mpg? i'd bet that fuel economy on the road overall is
worse than it was 20 years ago because of all the SUVs.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...