Cincy snow fun

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote:
> >
> > Days like today REALLY make me long for June and warm
> > temps.  We got dumped on with about 8" of snow and 25 mph
> > winds all day - driveway is damn near impassable without
> > snow tires.  (Just ask Ben Harder, Josh Conner and Anson
> > Clement - we all pushed Ben's Passat up the driveway
> > tonight)
> >
> > And into a tree! Eh Daun? (hehehe)
> >

> > Joshua C.
>
> Actually, I don't think we hit the tree, just the gigantic
> branch that was laying next to it.  Ben, any dings in the
> right rear quarter of the Passat?

 Nothing new that I can see... not that I would be able to really
tell with all the salt and crud on the car.  :(
Warm weather come quick!
I think I have had my fill of the snow and cold...
but then again, I did have an aweful lot of fun sliding the
Passat around on Saturday and again tonight a little.  ;)

Ben