Forced Induction ?: X-Flow versus JH head

Ya know that's a great design... no long tubing, very little lag.

Only thing is that the scooby has a whole lot of clearance since it's a
flat 4. I don't think there is room to put the IC on top unless you put
it  to the side over where the fuel distributor was and you also may need
to relocate the battery.

-Raffi