Forced Induction ?: X-Flow versus JH head

Scoobie-style won't work on a Scirocco. There is very
little hood clearance as it is.

If you want to conserve space, keep tubing short, and
provide the most efficient intercooling in a Scirocco,
go air/water. Like this:

http://www.schimmelperformance.com/DSCN8794.JPG

I intend to do exactly that when I get some other
areas sorted out first. The only difference is that I
have a non-crossflow head and a g-lader, but it'll end
up looking almost identical...just flowing the other
direction!

Neal