From: "Marc Getty" <vze22jzr@verizon.net>
To: "'Jan Folkson'" <jfolkson@optonline.net>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 10:14 AM
Subject: [OT] im bored.. / NE Blizzard

I went for a walk this morning and took some pics of my area.
See: <http://getty.net/BlizzardFeb03/> for 51 pics of 20"+ (50 cm) of
snow.

It will be some time before my Scirocco is free (not that it runs).
The Benz on the other hand will be out and about before dark for some
fun driving.

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Bogged Scirocco @ 235K miles
http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe -
http://getty.net/c230k/
    in Heliodongrün (Citron Green) took European Delivery in May 2002,
    state-side delivery on July 19, 2002, currently at 18,900 miles