OT: intent...WAS Re: [Re: Oh baby!]

Shawn, I agree with everything you have said but the following:

--- Shawn c Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:
> There's been no terrorist activinty in Irelant for a few
> year's now since the peace treaty.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/
http://www.uup.org/current/displayfullpress.asp?pressid=650

Another Clinton failure.

But now, if they all drove Scirocco's, and participated in a free,
respectful forum such as this, then things would be different.  See,
they'd stay on topic, provide each other with support, cheap parts,
free advice, drum out dickweeds, and there would be "peace in our
time".

Oh did I really type that bit of peacenik liberal babble?  Last time
someone said that, Hitler ran over Europe like a pickup smashing spring
peeper froggies.  And if you haven't seen *that*, it's quite the
squishy mess.

Sorry TBerk, couldn't resist.  I broke my promise, didn't I?