OT: intent...WAS Re: [Re: Oh baby!]

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:08:53 -0500 JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com
writes:
> Why is North Korea or China not suffering the same ire from our Great
> and concerned President?

Simple. China and N. Korea both admit to having weapons. Although N.Korea
might appear to be a threat by declairing they will now begin their
nuclear programs is only a con to get diplomatic gains. meaning, they are
a poor country who has NO OIL and NO FOOD. They are NO THREAT. They want
the world to say, Oh Mr. N. Korea, please dont nuke us, we will feed you
and give you oil if you promise not to nuke us! Just like they've done
forthe last 30 years. The gig is up, they got no game.

> They both self-admit having nukes and
> bio-weapons.
> They both have human rights violations on another level.
> Terrorists?  The
> news reports i have seen from other countries is there is no
> Al-quida(sp)
> connection for Iraq.

Your on crack! Did you not see the news report on CNN "FROM THE AL-QUIDA
CAMP IN IRAQ"??? Dude! Come on! It was a total joke of a report. Went
something like, "See, were an Al-quida camp in Iraq but were not doing
anything wrong, were innocent".

> China is on
> Most Favored Nation for the first time in maybe 20 some years thanks
> to Bush.

Huh? Dude? Where do you get your info from? You make all this up or does
Josh feed it to you? China has been on the MFN list forever. Every year
it comes up that they need to be taken off and every year there is some
grand reason the leave them on it. Why? I dunno, couldnt tell ya.

> Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist remember?  Stomp the state he came
> form or his friends and family for association?

> I believe Ireland has a bit
> of a "terrorist" problem also(catholics+protestants=carbombs). There
> are american families affected directly by that.

(In my best Austin powers immitation) Read a frikkin newspaper for christ
sake man! There's been no terrorist activinty in Irelant for a few year's
now since the peace treaty.

> The solution is to attack
> Ireland on behalf of those families right?  No.

No, I agreewith you here and why no? because ITS BEEN HANDLED
diplomatically.

> My challenge to the
> leadership is why Iraq(whom Reagan "I don't recall" illegally
> supplied with
> weapons, talk about a liar)(Iraq was a terrorist nation even at that
> time)and not alot of other nations if not the oil or Bush senior
> reason?

OK, again, I challenge you to post up any kind of factual info you can
muster. Your data is so inaccurate, come on guy,, your dissapointing me.
It was Iran that the weapons were traded to for the release of American
hostages. We sold Irag weapons back when they were our Allie. OK?

> Imperialism is imperialism.  When you forcibly try to dicatate how
> people run their own country you are a terrorist.
>
> Joshua C.

On the contrary, we allowed EACH AND EVERY country we have ever conquered
the ability to govern themselves their own way. Pick one! Any one. WHEN
have we ever tried to dictate how people run their own country???????
Please, just show me ONE example and id consider your post mildly worthy.

It just cracks me up when people spew misinformation and half truths.
Liberals HAH! :)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com