Floor pan repair

<DIV></DIV>It was suggested to me to repair the rotted edges of my floor pans of my MKII with fiberglass instead of welding in more metal that is going to rust away. I still have some kevlar left from when I made my grille and with 3 layers its one hellofa piece. Just wondering on opinions or suggetions of how to attatch and prevent the rest of the pan from rotting. For more&nbsp;of a clarification of the rotting it is were the door jams meet the actual pans, from the seat beam too where the seat belts mount.<BR><BR><BR>Peace Out,
<DIV></DIV>Rhett
<DIV></DIV>Rocco_crossing
<DIV></DIV>'83 Rocco (autocross ready, I got a Sponsor!!)
<DIV></DIV>'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)