OT: intent...WAS Re: [Re: Oh baby!]

Ron Pieper wrote:

> Shawn, I agree with everything you have said but the following:
>
> --- Shawn c Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:
> > There's been no terrorist activinty in Irelant for a few
> > year's now since the peace treaty.
>
> <http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk>
> <http://www.uup.org/current/displayfullpress.asp?pressid=650>
>
> Another Clinton failure.
>
> But now, if they all drove Scirocco's, and participated in a free,
> respectful forum such as this, then things would be different.  See,
> they'd stay on topic, provide each other with support, cheap parts,
> free advice, drum out dickweeds, and there would be "peace in our
> time".
>
> Oh did I really type that bit of peacenik liberal babble?  Last time
> someone said that, Hitler ran over Europe like a pickup smashing spring
> peeper froggies.  And if you haven't seen *that*, it's quite the
> squishy mess.
>
> Sorry TBerk, couldn't resist.  I broke my promise, didn't I?
>
> _______________

ROTFLOL!

Hey, Scirocco Luv fer you, and I luv Shawn too.  ;])  (Some of you
might get jokes from Unka Kev now and then- no question what his
political leanings are). 8P

I'm staying out of it- I'm never going to be Right Wing, and despite
the fact I was raised in the SF Bay Area (flower child of the Sixties)
and worked up headlines for the Black Panther Party newspaper on my
dining room table as a youngster), And even though I am registered a
Democrat (lesser of the evils for me) I am not a Lefty anymore than I
am a DittoHead. And I don't vote the Party line either.

Bottom line: This world is being run by Human Beings. We don't do
hardly none of the good things we ought to do. Whole bunch of grey in
the Good Guys/ Bad Guys thing.

The other guy believes his truth just as much as you do yours, eh?

TBerk
growing older and having a kid will broaden your thoughts & feelings,
one can only hope.