A2 jetta tranny removal

Al

  I had the same problem when I pulled my 9A out of an A2 Golf. Have you
tried removing the mount from the trans itself? The only other options I can
think of would be to pull the motor/trans up together, or with the subframe
from below. Since I couldn't do either I was pulling this in a scrap yard I
wound up cutting that rear mount off. I don't think that's the route you're
looking for is it? :)

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!