Performance Questions. 16v CHEAP!

Ok.
the GRM car is reaching the end of the budget train.
We want to increase the compression (looking for 11.5:1 or 12:1)
Choices:
Deck snot out of head
Deck snot out of block
  We cant afford to do both. We'd like to raise the compression using
stock internal parts. this is a 2.0L 16v head and block. alternatively we
could do a 1.8 16v head. This is our last choice as that splits the spare
engine. And parts are required fro re-assembly.

If the budget allows from the above regrind of stock cams to a 272/268
profile. With the above modification and STOCK valvesprings will this
work?

Is there a better combination
Plan:
2.0L 16v, 11.5:1, 100HP n20 port injected, extra fuel injected via 2nd
fuel rail and custom EFI controller, extra water/alcohol injection same
method, and custom variable n2o injection controled the same way. Ignition
will be retarded/remapped under nitrous and normal operation for max hp.

Thanks for the help.

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.