[Re: Oh baby!]

Yeah, they don't salt here either, I think for environmental reasons. Nothing like warm sun all day to melt everything and cold nights to freeze it all back up again. There are times I miss salt.... My car has been a NE daily driver all it's life and has surprisingly little rust. It wouldn't have any if it was for the large accident it was in and someone breaking into both doors, followed by shitty repair on both.

Dan