From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: Oh baby!]

"Kevin S" <optimus234@hotmail.com> wrote:
I know that feeling:D. Expecially when you dont get to drive your Scirocco
for 4 weeks. Feels so good, to just race around. Cant wait till summer time,
make more money, more mods for my car:D. Also I love driving around in the
nice weather, window down, sunroof open. Ahhhh gotta love it.

4 weeks??? try 4 months. I'm so itchy to drive mine, but the salt guy just
keeps laying it on thick . (I'm hoping for some "virgin snow", then I'll
find
a clean place to play in it!) This is the second post for me today about
this
"drove my rocc today". Grrrr.
Cathy, stuck sitting n the car making vroom vroom noises...