[Re: Oh baby!]

On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 07:41:42 -0500
Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

> "Kevin S" <optimus234@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I know that feeling:D. Expecially when you dont get to drive your
> Scirocco for 4 weeks. Feels so good, to just race around. Cant wait
> till summer time, make more money, more mods for my car:D. Also I love
> driving around in the nice weather, window down, sunroof open. Ahhhh
> gotta love it.
>
> 4 weeks??? try 4 months. I'm so itchy to drive mine, but the salt guy
> just keeps laying it on thick . (I'm hoping for some "virgin snow",
> then I'll find a clean place to play in it!) This is the second post
> for me today about this"drove my rocc today". Grrrr.
> Cathy, stuck sitting n the car making vroom vroom noises...

My rocco goes in the garage at September and comes out in April. It gets
started every couple of weeks and warmed up, but that's it. The car is
at home in my folk's garage, while I live 100 miles away.

Easter is a very special time for me. It's almost nice to have dirty
fingernails again :)

--Andrew