Oh baby!

--- Rich Deede <richdeede@scirocco20v.com> wrote:
> Drove the rocco for the first time since the day after
> christmas. Its been snowing here and just really cold,
> also didnt want to drive it til it rained and washed all
> the damn salt off the road. Anyway, took it out tonight
> and good lord, does it enjoy the cold crisp air. It was
> pulling like mad, even messed around a bit with a Subie
> WRX. :) I almost forgot how much fun it is to drive a
> rocco. Spring can't get here soon enough.
>
> Well just thought I'd share.
>
> -Rich
> 1988 Scirocco 1.8t

I know what you mean Rich!  I hadn't driven a 'rocco myself
since Christmas. (probably the longest stretch I've gone
without in 9+ years)  It was nice out yesterday so I took
the '86 to work...    haven't enjoyed driving like that in
a long time.

Snowing today, back to the wagon...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov