Oh baby!

At 01:34 PM 2/6/2003, Daun Yeagley wrote:
>I know what you mean Rich!  I hadn't driven a 'rocco myself
>since Christmas. (probably the longest stretch I've gone
>without in 9+ years)  It was nice out yesterday so I took
>the '86 to work...    haven't enjoyed driving like that in
>a long time.
>
>Snowing today, back to the wagon...

<sniff>  Well, I've driven mine a total of 2.2 miles since August... I just
rented a garage near my house to get it out of the way during a
construction project.  It was hard making it leave home -- if even only for
a temporary stay.

I think I probably burned about 2 quarts of oil on the way over.  Man, even
with a blown engine and after sitting all those months, I was amazed at how
fast the little bugger was.  Meanwhile, my neighbor followed behind me in
his Jeep to drive me back home, and got out of the car retching from the
fumes.

Whoops.  Air Quality Index in Pittsburgh just dropped a few points. :)
Jason