I don't wanna grow up!!!!

--=====================_3996716==_.ALT

At 03:48 PM 2/6/2003, Erik Patterson wrote:
>Bought a house today folks.  Yehaw.  2.5 car garage w/a house detached.
>It's that whole sponsibility thing I guess.  London Ohio here I come.

Congratulations.
But don't worry.  I'm 27; I bought my house at 22 and believe me -- I'm=20
every bit a kid as I was then. :)

[Possibly even more]
Jason

----------
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1994 Golf 4dr VR6
1990 E30 325iT
1997 E39 528iA

http://www.scirocco16v.org

"In the olden days, a good flame war could go on for weeks or months, with=
=20
hot invective flying around like rhetorical shrapnel. It was high art, high=
=20
entertainment. Though tempers flared hot and professional bridges were=20
sometimes irreparably burned, ultimately it was a game =97 a participatory=
=20
sport in which the audience awarded points for felicitous disparagements,=20
particularly well-worded putdowns, inspired squelches."  -- Christopher=20
Locke, "The Cluetrain Manifesto".

"So yes, the LSD works, sort of like ABS in forward without the foot=20
vibrator..." - Cathy Boyko

--=====================_3996716==_.ALT

At 03:48 PM 2/6/2003, Erik Patterson wrote:<br>
Yehaw.&nbsp; 2.5 car garage w/a house detached.<br>
It's that whole sponsibility thing I guess.&nbsp; London Ohio here I
come.</blockquote><br>
Congratulations.<br>
But don't worry.&nbsp; I'm 27; I bought my house at 22 and believe me --
I'm every bit a kid as I was then. :)<br><br>
[Possibly even more]<br>
Jason<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v <br>
1994 Golf 4dr VR6<br>
1990 E30 325iT<br>
1997 E39 528iA<br><br>
&quot;In the olden days, a good flame war could go on for weeks or
months, with hot invective flying around like rhetorical shrapnel. It was
high art, high entertainment. Though tempers flared hot and professional
bridges were sometimes irreparably burned, ultimately it was a game =97 a
participatory sport in which the audience awarded points for felicitous
disparagements, particularly well-worded putdowns, inspired
squelches.&quot;&nbsp; -- Christopher Locke, &quot;The Cluetrain
Manifesto&quot;.<br><br>
&quot;So yes, the LSD works, sort of like ABS in forward without the foot
vibrator...&quot; - Cathy Boyko <br>