[RE: Sunroof questions]

DO NOT FORCE IT! The PO of my car screwed up my sunroof so that it only kind of worked. One day it was really warm and so I decided to make it open all the way by applying just a little force. Three pieces fell out and now my sunroof lifts up on the highway creating a deafening noise and it leaks like hell. A pair of visegrips is currently keeping it from opening on the road. When it warms up here, I'm taking the whole mess out and fitting some plexiglas in. So if you think maybe it's just a little stuck or needs a little force to get it to go, don't do it!

Dan