Looking for Suggestions: Timing Light w/ Advance

I have the harbor freight light (at least I think i got it from HF.. it's
made by "prolite"). It feels pretty crappy in your hand, it's cheap
plastic and looks cheesy. But if you can get over all that, it gets the
job done. My main complaint is that the adjustment dial is kinda loose and
imprecise. I think they calibrated the thing by adjusting it to TDC then
slapping on the label that shows the radial scale.

Since I don't use it very often, it works fine. But if you have any sense
of style when it comes to tools or will be using it more than 10-15 times
a year, you might choose to look at something nicer.

-Toby