Stripped bolt - how screwed am I?

Hi all,

	So I just finished resetting my cam/crank timing that appears to have been
off one tooth since I had a shop change the belt.  In the process, I noticed
that the shop stripped out the hex bolt at the block that secures the
A/C/Alt mounting bracket.  It's not a problem now.  But the next time I need
to change the timing belt, motor mount, or water pump(?), that bolt will
have to come out.  Any ideas how to do that?  It's not very accessible since
it's about even with the frame.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v