Looking for Suggestions: Timing Light w/ Advance

Hi all,

	I'm tired of trying to set the timing on my 16v when I have to look around
the intake, under the distributor and through the wires.  I like the idea
someone posted about using the TDC mark on the crank pulley.  But to do
this, I need to update my timing light to one with an advance setting.  Any
suggestions?  I'm looking for a combination of accurate and cheap (usually
indirectly proportionate).  I'm more Harbor freight (@ $30) than Snap-On (@
$368), but will spend up to $100.  Any suggestions/recommendations?  Primary
intention is to set initial advance, although I may use it to check/set
electronic and vacuum advance.  TIA.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v