OT:Re: (Seriously!) Re: Only $360 from SFO to Cincy roundtrip!

Hey, POME's (Prisoner Of Mother England) know how to make them.
Bangers and mash? Spotted Dick? Fish and chips in newspaper with salt &
vinegar?
Good food!
AND the ever popular spam!(spam, spam,spam.....) Sorry, too many years of
Python  :)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY