Scirocco crazy

When I was younger, I looked at the owners manual and
looked for the sport mode on my parents old eurovan.
I never did find it because the eurovan was a 5spd
model.  At times driving the Quantum gets boring b/c
its automatic and since my scirocco is down I don't
really drive manual much.  Just when I get to drive
the Honda thats the only 5spd car in my household.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco
1987 White Quantum wagon