From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Kervin Ridgley
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 1:41 PM
To: list
Cc: Brendan L. Carberry; Shapiro, Kendall
Subject: Scirocco crazy

   Last night, I realized I'm hooked on my car.  I had to pick a guy
up this morning for work so he could get his new CLK500 from me.  That
means that I had to leave my car at work last night and drive home a
2003 E500.  I could hardly stop thinking about if my car was OK at
work.  The silly part is there is not a car on the lot, including the
used ones, that is less than $25,000 and here I am thinking that
someone is going to home in on my Scirocco.  So there I was, driving a
300 hp Germany luxury machine, and all I could think about was my
little 4 cyl.  I'm so happy my car was fine through the night.

Kervin